First time chop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time chop

First time...Do you think I’m ready for the chop? I want that deep to the bone -Medicine- and looking for amber like I feel that they ready.. blueberry muffin -led-coco/clay

What color are your trichs? To me they look ready to cut, but I'd check with a magnifier to make sure the trichs are where you want them. Wouldn't let them get to 100% amber because it will be super harsh, look for milky mixed with say 20% amber trichs or so. Not an exact science but has been what I look for and works out well, I'm kinda old school in my grows and dont get too serious about exactness.

Comment

• Miketyson
      Miketyson commented
      Editing a comment
      Can’t you enlarge the photo and see that’s why I posted I don’t want to go over or under... I think I’m getting heat light stress on ont top that just stopped white postals. So do I just do it now or wait for the night cycle to complete (just started). Before doing the chop? So messed up waiting so long(like extra 2 weeks cause I swazzied late (just kinda did it before I read) and now gotta wait like another month 😭😭😭

No loop been using the iPhone zoom

Comment

Cant zoom in to see individual trichs, but if the pistils are turning orange or red you are on your way to a finished product soon. A couple of the pictures look like maybe you are even a week or so late according to pistils, but I'd magnify the trichs and make your own judgement. If they are all still clear, too early, all amber too late, shoot for mostly milky with amber developing and you should have some decent buds. Hope that helps you some.

Comment

Chop it next chance you get ready to go by my standards congrats harvest her.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So what’s that mean next chance. Do we want them to go thru a full night cycle now and do it then..
          or put my big boy pants on and get to it?🥳

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Put them on and get down to it !! My meaning was at your convenience LOL it's done for sure i love old tired plants, kinda like me...........

Omfg I’m like a fat kid in a candy store... my Seedsman order coming today, I get to put pants on!
          the alien gods are green lighting this 😎
          thx 🙏 I fucking love this forum!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Right i just took 1 down today not as good a grow i like them abit longer like yours but i needed the smoke. Got 2 more that can wait abit longer before they go under da knife

Wait old and tired? Am I late to the party? Could this have been done better? I’m already seeing where I need inprovement in training and veg and defoliant to help w final output and such.
          please all comments welcome- I don’t care about personal feeling- let’s be open and honest. Basically I want/need/strive perfection.. Hit me peeps!!

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Only that you said she was 2wks past do? That's what i mean by old and tired and yes she looks ready to harvest. We don't see the whole plant here so only see the top buds from your pics so that's all i'm going by. You got this

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X