Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonder Woman ripening too early?

Hi,
    This is the first time I’ve grown this strain. We hit week four of twelve/twelve yesterday, July 7. They say flowering in as little as 56 days. It has been 29 days and her pistols are turning brown already. The trichomes are still clear, but what could be causing this?

Indoor coco grow, led and cfl. Botanicare nutes. Half strength. Cal mag. Ph adjusted with every watering. No problems with leaves, bugs or anything else. She has just been plugging along the whole grow. I measure distance to led every day.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Only idea that comes to mind is - this is normal.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

If you had it in veg for four weeks or more before the flip, they tend to get down to business when flowering stage starts. Also, WW is hard to screw up from what I've read. You probably also got one of the phenos that flowers faster than the others.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thanks,
        Yes, veg for about 5 or 6 weeks. I guess I will just have to keep checking the trichromes and forget the calendar. But, now I am not sure when to do a flush and stop nutes. Any guidance on that?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          How about some photos and keep up with the calendar. Care to read any links to growing MJ ? There here on GWE.

Thanks soorbudgal! I’d be surprised if there are tutorials I haven’t read on this wonderful site! I’ve read many of them over and over. It’s just that sometimes tiny nuances aren’t covered. For that we have the community which, I am so grateful, always comes to my rescue.

Interestingly, I read on another site...sorry GWE!...topping a plant can make it ripen on the early side. Have always topped and NL ripened pretty much according to schedule. I just watered with nutes yesterday so I am going to flush on day 3 and stop all nutes and calmag. I gave her a good once over with my jewelers loupe and will do so every day from here on out. Trichomes never lie, right?

Thanks everyone!
        Spanks

Comment

It’s pretty normal.
          different from plant to plant. But most of mine started to brown the hairs in week 4-5 slowly. Harvested them in week 7-8
          Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
          You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X