Help help with my seedlings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help help with my seedlings

Hey i have a question. I transplanted a few seedlings in FFOF SOIL... (I USUALLYGROW IN COCO COIR BUT I DONT HAVE THE FUNDS RIGHT NOW)
    theth...

My concern is that the plants are real pale green and the second set of leaves are curling and drying out on me!!!

What is wrong with them????
    yesterday i noticed the soil was really dry so i watered them and today theyhave changes real pale green
    Attached Files

Help me please

Comment

I am by no means an expert but I do have one auto-flower grow using FFOF under my belt and after reading numerous posts about FFOF being a very 'hot' soil
      for seedlings, I mixed it 50/50 with FF Happy Frog (and lots of perlite) and had no problems. I did not add any nutrients until week 6 at 1/4 strength (FF Trio). One
      plant was so small to start I thought I'd be lucky to get anything off it but once it flowered, lo and behold, it produced an impressive crop of buds. It was almost comical,
      it looked like the plant version of Mr. Incredible (huge body, tiny legs).

At this early stage I can only imagine that it is related to either over or under watering or what I described above. I don't know if any of this helps but best of luck to you.

Comment

• Senters93
        Senters93 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanis for the input! I actually just made it to pick up some coco coirand peat moss. So hopefully i can bring them out of it!! They are my second run and i still got 5 ones that are about 4 weeks into flower stage and budding really well!

Hey guys. So heres a little update on my seeds. A couple of them are looking good but 3 of them are still not. I have different dirt and have been keeping an eye on all my watering details. I just dont know whats wrong. I hav Click image for larger version

Name:	received_3189302954478913.jpeg
Views:	85
Size:	935.5 KB
ID:	432393Click image for larger version

Name:	received_291486162106964.jpeg
Views:	73
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	432394Click image for larger version

Name:	received_2721750998083666.jpeg
Views:	86
Size:	1.74 MB
ID:	432395 ent overwatered or anything or flooded them out.
      -They are real light green and a couple peaves turned yellowand died out last week
      -and a couple leaves are curling down!!
      What is the problem??

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X