Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

50w led

Hey guys!

My girl has looked burnt the last week or so, i think both nute lockout plus lightburn.. I had one 90w led and two 30w leds, now i have replaced them with one 50w led.. I only have a 80cm high tent, so my led lamp to plant distance is a bit too short. Do you think my end yield will benefit more with the 50w led or should I risk it and use the 90w? My top bud to plant distance is about 18cm (~7.1 inches).

Side note: I checked the thricomes and saw that pretty much all of them are milky, how long should I wait until I harvest? And, should I start flushing by now?
    She’s 7-8 weeks old.

(pictures with the 50w led)
    Last edited by Ganjaman420; 07-07-2020, 08:08 PM.

She looks healthy to me this close to harvest. You can’t see the pistols from the pics but I personally don’t start checking the tris until most of the pistols have turned color and start curling in instead of sticking out. Trichomes color is a personal choice. I personally prefer them to be all white with a few amber scattered around. Maybe 10-15%. At that point they’re still at their max potency without being too sedative. Go by the manufacturer’s recommendation for the lights. The high will still be there but you don’t want to burn those frosty tops

Comment

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, thank you for the good information, and your time

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X