Ready to flower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Ready to flower

So after a LONNGG vegging period I am getting ready to send my girls into flower in about the next 3 days. What are some things/tips I can do to get them ready for flower ? The girl on the left was in veg for 3 and a half months and was a fast and strong grower so I know she will be a beast. I am concerned about her outgrowing my tent when she starts the flowering stretch. and the 2 on the right was in for 2 and a half, they had slow growth especially in the beginning which I believe they were stressed for some reason. Both has gotten some light defoliation and been lollipopped I guess you can say. The oldest has had curling to some of her leaves since the beginning but I had never been able to figure that out. This is my first grow so I’m still learning but I think my plants are looking good. Any tips/advice ?

Looks really good so far - not many new growers have the patience to wait as long as you did in veg - so good on ya for that start. Only thing I can say is - clean your cuttings off the soil - they can't fertilize themselves.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• N00b
      N00b commented
      Editing a comment
      At first I was very anxious , I would check on them every minute that I got but with a lot of things in life patience is key so I quickly got over that beginners mindset and let them do their thing. I would keep them in veg atleast 2 more weeks if I didn’t have to worry them outgrowing my tent. I thought I was doing something with the clippings lol I will remove them ASAP thanks for the advice !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X