ILGM Banana Kush

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ILGM Banana Kush

8wks above ground, freshly transplanted and laid down to 8”. Ready to switch in a few days when the autos finish up.
    Attached Files

She is gonna be a monster i'm bettin
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes she is! Had to give her a serious haircut to tame her down. I think I’ve learned something about growing photos with autos in the same tent, wait until the autos are about 4wks old before getting the photos started.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        They kinda spoil you those autos. 3 months and done nearly. I like a long veg on my photos like your gal kush

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I prefer a long veg in my big tent, this one is in my small tent so it’s gona take some creativity to keep it low

Imma pull up a chair...BK from ILGM is my next grow.
      Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        This strain definitely likes it hot and dry. It started out in another tent with older plants who like it mid 70’s with humidity in the mid 50’s and although it was growing like normal, it never looked happy and always had droopy leaves no matter how much or little I watered it. Once those plants were ready to flower I moved it into the small tent with my autos where the light keeps the temp in the 80’s and the humidity in the 40’s. Since then she’s been happy as can be and growing like a weed. In order to prolong the veg I’ve transplanted her twice in the new tent with absolutely no stunting. By the next morning she was perky and fully recovered.

• golfnrl
        golfnrl commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats good to know bboyfromwayback...thx for the tip.

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        No problem! I’ll try to remember to keep this thread posted and let ya know if I run into any issues. I noticed you’re growing in auto pots so our grows are different but as far as nutes go, she’s been completely happy in soil using the FF trio schedule.

Week 10 and this girl is busting out! Can’t pull her down much more. The plan was to flower in my small tent under 2 viparspectra 450’s to see what they produce but I’m afraid she’ll outgrow it too quickly now. Autos went longer than expected. May have to wait another week till there’s room in the big tent.
      Attached Files

Comment

• AccidentalGardener
        AccidentalGardener commented
        Editing a comment
        Definitely looks like it's been working out....

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Hahaha! She’s beefing up

11wks veg and she’s almost filled out my 2x4 tent. My flower tent is 5x3, there will be room in there in a few days however the whole tent will be free within 2wks. I think I’m going to wait until the entire tent is free, put her under a 5x3 screen and see what we get. It’s been a long time since I vegged one this long.
      Attached Files

Comment

I just snapped a couple quick pics of my BK from the dispensary. You should get several jars of nugs like this (much bigger really, these are busted down a bit).
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Banana Kush 2.jpg
Views:	660
Size:	814.3 KB
ID:	430996Click image for larger version

Name:	Banana Kush 3.jpg
Views:	1024
Size:	824.8 KB
ID:	430997

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          Those nugs look good! I just got a new light I been saving up for, Electric Sky ES300. Hopefully it will produce some dense buds like you have.

I feel pretty good about the plants this round, they look almost as good as the plants in the seed vendor's photo I think. They look a lot frostier than my first attempt last year. It was illegal to grow in my state until late 2018 so I am still new to this but I have grown Peppers and Tomatoes for 20 years or so but growing Cannabis is a little harder.

It is such a satisfying hobby to watch them grow and develop every day. I have been wanting to grow since I was a teenager but due to legal constrains I never had the balls to do it illegally.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          wagonicfolding welcome to the forum. Why don't you try posting a history using your own " make a post " tell us all about your setup and show us some photos of your grow. And keep us up to date on how your doing.

This girl moved into her own tent today and got a haircut. Glad I went with a manifold even though one side ended up being supercropped as well. Those colas already big😁 Just changed timer to 12/12 🙏🏻
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes another monster indoor plant very nice manifold job.

Just finished wk3 of flower so I gave her a good defoliation. Starting to get frosty. The colas are already pretty dense and smell really sweet.

On the side 2 Bruce Banner and 2 Gorilla Glue 4wks old, been on 12/12 the last 2wks. They’re starting to stretch but no signs of flower yet.
        Attached Files

Comment

Those colas still getting bigger everyday. The little ones showing first signs of flower. They’ll be a month old on the 22nd and have been on 12/12 since day 14.
          Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Thank you! This plant is a trooper. She suffered a serious injury first cut/mainline which is why she was being flowered all alone. May have been a good thing cause those colas already really dense. Now it’s a fight against the humidity in the southeast. Plenty of fans going though 👍🏻

• RagWeedDWC
            RagWeedDWC commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice looking grow!

• AccidentalGardener
            AccidentalGardener commented
            Editing a comment
            I have the same dehumidifier in my bigtop (2x4x5, lol) and it has been a champ.

Forgot about this thread. Took the one pic last night after defoliating the little ones. The other one is from July 23rd to show how much they’ve grown in a month. First time I’ve ever done a SOG type grow and I only did it to fill up some space in the tent. May have discovered a new method though! Kinda like growing autos only I suspect the bud will be better.

The big plant from July is the Banana Kush before I released the colas and defoliated. She was vegging in a small tent so
          i had her tied down low low low
          Attached Files

Comment

A few weeks away
            Attached Files

Comment

Looking good. After my last couple of harvests I'm a bit more impressed with ILGM's genetics. Their Bruce Banner has been my go-to after work and Skywalker OG and Black Widow have been my evening faves. Purple Haze is still my favorite and I can't wait to have more of it around. When my Blueberry finishes, it will be the first plant I've harvested that didn't come from ILGM.
              Coconut Grove
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
              4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
              32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
              Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                Editing a comment
                Sweet I have 2 of their Purple Haze in the veg tent. So far all of their seeds have produced excellent plants, autos and fems. The 2 Bruce Banner and 2 Gorilla Glues in flower now were 2wks above ground when I flipped them and they’re filling in nice to be so young.

She went pretty quick. I could take her today and be happy but I’m going to let her go until next Saturday. That will be 56 days after switching to 12/12
              Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X