Nutes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutes?

I Ph my food for my girls but my question is that I'm at 1.7-2.0 on my PPM. Should I be higher on the PPM for the 315LEC and what about on a 600 LED? I was told to be about 3 PPM for the LED. Does this sound about right? TIA

It doesn't. 1.7-2.0 EC is the upper limit for large plants in flower. PPM is a mess because there are three different scales relative to EC. My pen is on the TDS scale so 2.0 EC is 1000 ppm on that scale. My own plants in hydro get nute burn at readings over 800 ppm or 1.6 EC. 3.0 EC would be 1500 ppm for me! Also, it may make a bit of a difference whether you are feeding in hydro or soil or coco, but not that much. Always take feeding advice from a nutrient maker with a big grain of salt. Those recommendations are for absolute trees! If you're not seeing nute burn now , you could play with higher concentrations but don't make that big of a jump. You were smart to ask for help.

Also, you could go into profile settings and after you look hard you will find a link to edit profile signature. You can fill that out with the basics of your setup so anyone reading your post can read your signature and not have to ask about it.
    Last edited by UndergroundFarmer; 07-05-2020, 01:09 PM.
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

This chart may help clear up some of the confusion.
      Coconut Grove
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
      4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
      32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
      Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X