Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to harvest?

Hi all,

I'm at the end of my first ever grow (Northern Lights Auto, soil + sunlight through window). Already got some helpful tips from you guys on this forum (https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-for-trichomes)

I feel like I'm really close to harvest, but I really need your help to decide.
    Attached some pictures of different buds of plant n°1. I also added a picture of the cola. I think I can see a few amber trichomes on each picture. But aren't there also still many clear trichomes?
    Should I go for it?

And here buds from plant n°2

Comment

As you have read, the effects will be different depending on when you harvest. Here's a good guide :Click image for larger version

Name:	Trichome ripeness.jpg
Views:	5129
Size:	130.0 KB
ID:	424145I'm seeing lots of cloudy heads and maybe 5 - 10% amber?
      Great job - these are beauties!

Comment

Howdy Phjlou48, nice looking plants and photos. The tricomes need to be around 20% to 35% amber for my liking. In Your photos most of the tricomes are cloudy and very few are amber, I would let them go for one to two more weeks, or so.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

You could cut today if it was an emergency and the smoke would be OK. In another week or so, the handful of clear ones should cloud up and you won't have to look hard to find amber ones. When you see sugar leaves yellowing and no more white pistils, it won't be long before chop day.
          Coconut Grove
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
          4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
          32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
          Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X