X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Premature pruning mistake

Hi all,
    i made a big boo boo!

Got excited looking at the brown pistils of my white widow. Looked closely and noticed trichomes were still glass like. Now the plant has no leaves at all..worried and hope all that effort is not in vain.

Can you see a few shaky pics with a high magnification microscope that I took earlier and tell if it is ready for harvest?

Attached Files

1st pic they are nowhere near ready to chop. Other 2 are too blurry to tell what the amber color is. Can you post a pic of the plant & a 4-6x zoom just from your phone camera of a couple buds?

Comment

Originally posted by JDU View Post
      1st pic they are nowhere near ready to chop. Other 2 are too blurry to tell what the amber color is. Can you post a pic of the plant & a 4-6x zoom just from your phone camera of a couple buds?
      Thanks for the feedback and advise! . Here are some pics from this morning
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        May as well smoke it. Don't remove leaf unless you are sure how to do it good lesson you learned, most over water.

• JDU
        JDU commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup.
        Idk if she can finish without any solar panels. You can wait & see if they turn amber but you're probly done with this one. I personally don't trim a plant that much til after I cut it down.

Give that girl a robe, she's butt naked! It is what it is now. Enjoy it nonetheless, she looks like the stuff.
      Tie Your Mother Down! (Queen)

Comment

• Srini
        Srini commented
        Editing a comment
        Lol 🥴! That's a noob mistake! Learnt my lesson! The other ladies are laughing at her... Should relieve her misery soon.

• Mazzariman
        Mazzariman commented
        Editing a comment
        No sweat, it's just a weed. Live, learn and have fun. The only dumb question is the one not asked. At least we're in the game, but never forget that "We're all Bozos on this bus!" (Firesign Theatre Comedy Troupe). Some more Bozolike than others! Me, I'm so smart I'm Stoopid! Set the bar low and you'll always be successful! Yee haw!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X