Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indoor/outdoor veg to flower flip- will it work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indoor/outdoor veg to flower flip- will it work?

I have some plants in a grow tent that I have flipped to flower. Once they start flowering, can I move them permanently outdoors for sunlight and have them stay in flower? If this works, how long should I let them flower before moving outdoors. Any chance that they will flip back to veg? I want to do this because the sun is currently providing more light than the LEDs. Thanks for the advice.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Leave them outside for 12 hours, then move them back inside for 12 hours. If you leave them outside permanently I believe they will Hermie. But I have never tried it. So I'm not 100% sure.

Comment

Like kingfish said..They should have 12hrs darkness. I did a combo indoor/outdoor grow last year...utilized the sun for the day but brought them into dark garage for 12hrs. Just ended up being a lot of work.
      Ended up making a cart to move them in and out of garage every day lol This year..tent plants are staying put inside. and outdoor plants are just doing what nature tells them to do. see what happens
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Comment

Some strains will flower at 14/10s (most of what I have now LOL), others will reveg, many of my girls flowered under 14/10s this year. I have plants outside in the full sun that are in full on flower, so far I see no signs of a real reveg, the days have peaked and are now growing shorter.
        Do remember the sun is hotter than your LED and they may need some hardening to take it.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X