First time Growing Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time Growing Update

Hey you guys😁 I already made post when my plants were just rocking through the ground. One of them didn't survive but this one did. I have big roof windows and i always put her on direct sunshine through the day. Most of the days are sunny. And with window open for air movement, sometimes when there is not much air coming outside I make on spinning fan. At night I put her under light with working fan not too close but it gives her gentle breeze movement every 10 seconds. I gave her little support stick because she started to go on side. It's little frustrating because she is getting all light and breeze for stronger stem.. And i give her water every 4 days. Tonight I will give her because 4 days have passed.
    What do you guys think. What's happening with her?? 😵
    Last edited by 420karlohaze; 06-30-2020, 01:20 PM.

Well good you gave her some support. My bag seed plant was a bit of a slow rooter. She stayed looking like that for a good 2wks. I did finally try a very light feed of fish/guano for nitrogen just to see if she'd snap out of the funk and she has. Very light feed of N keep doing what your doing mine has turned the corner now and growing taller has 3 sets of leaf. I placed her in time out all by herself sitting outdoors in a green house full of scary things at night so she'd better get busy else something may crawl from under the flaps and...........
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X