Plant in Veg stage is making buds?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plant in Veg stage is making buds?????

So I've tried to research this on google, but haven't really turned up anything and am pretty confused as to what is going on.

Why is my Indica making buds even though I've kept it in the vegetative cycle this whole time? It's currently on an 18/6 schedule.
    It's in the clones/seedlings tent waiting for space in the flowering tents.
    It's been in there for a little over 2 months.

The variety is "Cookies USA Feminised". It's supposed to be a photoperiod, not auto-flower
    "Cookies USA Feminised = THC 24% - Indica
    BREEDER/BRAND Pyramid Seeds
    AKA Girl Scout Cookies, GSC,
    GENETICS Durban Poison x OG Kush
    VARIETY Mostly Indica
    FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
    SEX Feminised
    THC CONTENT 24%
    CBD CONTENT <1%
    YIELD Indoors: 300 - 400 gr
    FLOWERING TIME 56 - 63 days
    HARVEST MONTH September
    TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Sweet
    EFFECT Body, Long-lasting, Physical, Relaxing"

I think I read somewhere that this is preflower buds, but then I couldn't find any pictures of this online.

So what's going on here? Is this normal for Indica or is it somehow an auto-flower or????

Attached Files

Nice looking buds! Congrats! My opinion is that your seeds have some/mostly "auto flower" genetics in them. That much bud in veg stage is not normal in my opinion. Having said that, if it is true, enjoy auto flowering and the crop waiting for you.

Comment

Wow that is so weird lol.

Especially because I cloned two branches 2 weeks into flowering of another plant of this same strain, and they're going through reversion back to vegetative state right now (monster cropping). Yea I'm just not gonna grow this strain anymore lol.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you are going to harvest early looks like. How do the clones look from the other same strain plant?

here is one of em, they are both monster cropping going through re-veg stage o.O
      Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X