Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Dwarf plant?

Hi everyone,
    This is my first post here, please be kind :-)

I grew my first plant this year, a blackberry kush cbd strain. 4 out 5 died, but one survived. Its growing in really bad substrate with zero drainage. The soil holds on to water like mud...

When the plant was about 20cm it got root rot (I'm pretty sure) and I thought it died, but I left it just to see what would happen. It never grew any more, but randomly stated flowering...

What do the experts make if this? Can I still smoke it :-)

Get out the bong it will be smoke-able! For the next venture fix your soil!
    Welcome to GWE!

Comment

You got yourself a blunt right there bud. A little gift for your patience and hope. Make a checklist before you do your next grow and really dial in your set up
      Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
      300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
      Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
      FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Yeppers best little bong hit you'll ever taste. It will have you wishing you had more. Nothing taste like fresh homegrown to us.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thanks everyone! I will harvest it at some point and turn it into a good old blunt :-)

Comment

I would guess that, that was a Autoflower. Autos have a built in timer that says you only have 60 day before you DIE(of natural causes). So....It only has so much time to sprout, grow roots to support and feed the plant ,grow to produce food leaves, stretch and flower, muture the buds then die! If any of the first 3 steps are delayed or messed up ,she will stop growing and repair herself(or try to). When that happens she usually try to save the next generation and go into seed. I've had them as small as 5" to 9" . She may be small put she will kick ass

Comment

• asimovwasright
              asimovwasright commented
              Editing a comment
              Ye I was wondering if the strength would be intensified :-) I already noticed the buds are thick with crystals. It is a cbd strain, but I think it's going to higher thc than expected.

Yes she will and dang if you won't be knowing how to do it better next time. Those little buds are great
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

And for my patience, a stellar bud!

Comment

• quietlybinary
                quietlybinary commented
                Editing a comment
                I love the bright color

Luvely! 321,.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X