When can i smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When can i smoke

Hey all, 1st time growing. I have 3 plants (2x green gelato auto and 1 x n lights auto) i live in northern hemisphere so weather is prettt crap at best πŸ˜‚. Im looking to see when to harvest these puppies. Iv read all i can. Buds looking small. But pistols turned orange and i think they r turning in. Seedbank claimed 11 weeks from seed im currently in 13th week. Plants arw outdoor in a really cheap plastic greehouse and growing in tomato grow bag. How long till harvest please? Best i can do is magnifier on phone for pics. Could crap weather be causing small buds r should i wait longer

Is there any new flowers?
    I like to let them go a bit longer and get 30-50% amber before harvest (amber = couch lock), but at least milky (THC max), else you will get a racy paranoid high. Really up to you, what do you want?
    I added 3+ weeks to my autos over what the breeder claimed.

Comment

I would let them go awhile longer. .... & I LIKE the racy uplifting side. 5-10% amber for me. Like Rwise said- it's up to you & your preference. You could cut 1/2 now & 1/2 in a few weeks or even take a branch at a time & try it along the way.

Comment

Cheers lads.. i like a lil both effects.. ill start flush now i think and give em another week or so.. i want more buds but given the pistols and my lack of lnowledge of those trichomes i just wanted to be sure not to over ripen them. Thanks a mill for replys. Much love

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear ya. Don't worry it's kinda hard to go too long. They start to die & stop drinking. You won't get any more buds- but the ones you have will fatten & stack up.

I really stress them around this time, man i deprive them of fluid between watering. I like them yellow and narly if the strain allows it
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I think that you probably have around 2-4 weeks to go. I don't see even 1 amber trichome you will be able to probably double your harvest during this time. There are many reasons for a plant to slow its process. As your pistols will turn during the process it will add new white ones and some strains will seriously mess with you so the trichomes should always be your guide. So keep an eye on your tri's every few days, when you start seeing the heads turning amber start flush watch them daily until about 20-30% are amber. Check multiple buds because they will ripen at different rates. You said you like a mix of both up smoke and couch stuff so you can watch the tri's on different buds letting the early ones get 80% amber and the others 20% then when you harvest keep them separate you'll have some of both. Tri colors do affect the high enough for you to tell the difference but the strain is the ultimate decider in your high.
          hope I helped and didn't confuse you more..... good luck
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          πŸ‘‡my one n only journalπŸ‘‡
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Thats 100% what i needed so thank you for taking the time to post! Much appreciated. Ill keep the nutes going until i see amber trichomes. Very excited πŸ˜‚ suprised it grew so well with such a cheap grow set up. Best of luck ✌

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X