Grow indoors or outdoors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grow indoors or outdoors?

I found a surprise seed in my stash way back around xmas ‘19. I didn't know anything about growing, but it was good weed so I planted it inside on the windowsill and to my surprise it sprouted. Over the winter I found six more, did a ton of research, got really confused and ended up doing more nothing: no grow lights, fertilizer, transplanting or pruning. I did however clone the tallest ones. Now I have about a dozen plants sitting in limbo.

I’m thinking of either buying a small grow tent and feeding the plants into it two at a time while keeping the others in limbo or planting them all at once out in the woods. It's now the last week of June and i’m in the Philadelphia, Pa area. What do you think of my ideas?

I'd go to the Bush. All organic and you cant beat the power of the sun. Unless u want buds asap. Then go tent and 12/12 lighting to force bud.
    3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
    1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
    1000w Tolys led (burple)
    Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
    Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
    No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Comment

Thank you for setting me straight, sir. going into the woods

Comment

• MrMagic
        MrMagic commented
        Editing a comment
        If you go to the woods look for good dark almost black earth if possible. Also take a compass and if you can, put them south facing with morning sun preferable to late day sun. Facing south is the key imo as you get longer sun exposure as the sun sets from east to west. I always let mine go go late late into the year as well. Mid to late Oct if the frost allows. Happy growing

Thanks for the great advice. I'll let you know how things turn out.

Comment

I would do both. The chances of success in a grow tent are higher in my opinion. Since you have a number of plants you are spreading out your bets and giving yourself options with indoor and outdoor. Is it necessary to choose only one method?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X