Possible herm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible herm?

4-5 weeks into flower, Ive encountered some hot and humid days. These little growths have been there for a while (pics). They just look like pre-flowers with pistils and trichomes...

Is that all they are? Just want to make sure it’s not a developing herm, as there are two other plants sharing the closet.

Hope this isn’t too dumb a question to ask.So far, I feel like they’ve been treated pretty well, and I’m just overthinking it as usual. (Pre-harvest anxiety?) Just trying to remember to go through the motions, keep them watered, wait till those hairs turn orange, and look for the trichomes to get milky/amber colored.

Thanks

Looks good to me. Good work.

Comment

Those 2 things you circled in that first picture are Bract Click image for larger version

Name:	2-Cannabis-Pistillate-Flower-OShaughnessys-RBG-2-400x400.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	421807

Comment

• Mariojuana
        Mariojuana commented
        Editing a comment
        I love pictures and charts and I love Botany.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice of you to share this Mariojuana excellent resource for even us old timers

• Mariojuana
        Mariojuana commented
        Editing a comment
        You are welcome I got schooled on this one I always thought the outside female flower was the Calyx but it's the Bract and the ovule has the Calyx. Even when I'm not trying I seem to run into new knowledge.

So as you can see Bringreen that is just another female sex identifier. Your plant from what i can see is doing just fine your first grow. Those buds look young so keep feeding bloom until the orange hairs start showing then take another photo of entire plant and bud please.........thank you are doing good being attentive, just no over loving over feeding or watering stay on course keep lifting pot for testing mositure if you can.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X