Is this an auto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this an auto

So I bought 5 white banner seeds full photo from crop king. I'm 30days into the grow and did my first topping the other day to setup my manifolds and now i notice those little leaves at the nodes.
    i dont have much experience with autos but started my first 1 30days ago to try and solve some light issues for my outdoor spot. This was a freebie from a previous purchase so I thought what the heck I'll try it.Low and behold they are looking very similar so I'm thinking it's an auto too.
    I should mention that the plant beside it is from the same package and is not showing the same characteristics. Looks like a normal pot plant at 30days lol.
    btw they where crop king seeds which I'll never deal with again. This is the second time in a row I have had issues with their seeds. I feel their quality control has gone to crap since legalization in Canada.
    Attached Files
    3'x3'x6'6" Sun Stream tent
    1000w Tolys dimmable Samsung Lm315 diodes meanwell driver
    1000w Tolys led (burple)
    Soil: sungrow's sunshine professional grow mix.
    Ferts: GroTek Monster Grow Pro, Monster Bloom and molasses
    No name towerfan 12" oscillating fan humidifier​

Just growing more branches - let em grow.

Totally agree with you about Crop King - last purchase sucked - and they don't reply to any emails - so fuck Marc Emery.

Last purchase was from Farmer's Lab Seeds out of Vancouver - very happy with their product. Day 58 for this Purple Kush Autoflower

Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

It's all good like Canuck says. It sucks when we get bunko seeds time and effort WTF we want what we pay for and throwing 50-100 bucks out there for seeds they breed by the thousands. Only time worth it to spend big money are big sales.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Those growth nodes always do that a few days after topping. It's just the plant adjusting to its new reality.
        Coconut Grove
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
        4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
        32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
        Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll check out farmers labs. I think I tried buying from them once but wanted a minimum order but I cant remember lol. Well if I cant find a reputable canadian company then I'll bring em in from Europe through queen seeds.
          the shame is that crop king used to be great until legalization. Now they are going down the tubes. 2 out 5 seeds germinated on this batch. My last batch I got 3 out of 5.
          1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

Thanks again guys I feel like a complete ass lol. Now that u mention it know this I just had a brain fart. That and nervous because crop king has gone to crap and I have my first auto on the go
            1000w Tolys led (burple)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X