Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Help

Hello grow weed easy forum ! I’m a new in tent grower who started growing to cut down on my weed expenses lol .. I would say I’m very new to this and was wondering if my plants are looking ok. I’ve seen other growers and they looking amazing !

I am currently 15 days in since I’ve planted them in 1 gallon pots.
    humidity and temperature as you can see stays fairly in the 76-78 for temperature and anywhere from 70-75 humidity.

i am using a 600 watt vivosun grow light in a 2x4 vivosun grow tent.

my nutrients are the flora trio thing that comes in bottles as I will also be incorporating cal mag next week when veg kicks in.

any tips or advice I will greatly appreciate ! Please call out my mistakes that you can spot out please.

Everything looks fine right now. And remember when it comes to nutrients I always go with less is more. Over feeding will always kill a good grow. Just let this be a good learning experience for you and after a few harvests then it's to tweek the hell out it. But your parameters seem perfect for now. One question, what is your grow medium or soil.

Comment

• Tackitor
      Tackitor commented
      Editing a comment
      Mariojuana wassup brother I am currently using miracle grow with perlite but I’m going to be switching soon over to fox farm ocean forest. The bags are arriving soon. Miracle grow was the only soil I could find in my area.

• Mariojuana
      Mariojuana commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok you are using soil with fertilize in it. Then don't use nutrients. Fox Farm Ocean Forrest is amended soil so don't use nutrients. When working with amended soils only use nutrients if you see deficiencies. This goes back to less is more and cal-mag is something I would use on coco-coir grows. Coco-coir holds calcium and magnesium and doesn't like to release it very well that's when you most definitely need Cal-mag.

Tackitor They look like two week old purple plants. Use a flash or natural light to take pics if you need opinions or help we gotta be able to see them.

Comment

• Tackitor
      Tackitor commented
      Editing a comment
      PRIMO thanks brother I will be taking new pics with flash so you guys can see them.

Hopefully these are better lol .. (working on my angles)

Comment

• Mariojuana
      Mariojuana commented
      Editing a comment
      Even in better light they still look good. Just don't over water or underwater them and don't burn them up on nutrients and they'll be fine. Oh yeah I forgot, are these regular, feminized, or Auto flower seeds?

Regular seeds so I have to wait until flower

Comment

Ooooh okay I see .. thanks for the info I really appreciate it.

Comment

• Mariojuana
        Mariojuana commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem and I just started a Super Skunk Grow check it out and I might give you Ideas. I'll try to cover all my bases and hope it runs smoothly. The Super Skunk is regular also.

Most definitely ! I’ll go check it out.

Comment

Will miracle grow kill ur plants

Comment

• Jordann
          Jordann commented
          Editing a comment
          Won't kill them but when you switch your plants from veg to flower the soil still gives the plant nitrogen when it wants less n and more p and k it can really cause problems with flowering as you can always add nutrients but it's hard to take them out once in, a flush only does so much. Any soil with time release ferts in it is really a no no for growing the weed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X