Pistil color after 27 days 12/12 WW photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pistil color after 27 days 12/12 WW photos

I am ~4 weeks after flipping to 12/12 lighting for four WW photos. A few of the pistils are getting some orange/brownish color to them, one plant probably about 30% of the buds or so, the other 3 plants less than that and one plant hardly any (see photos) . The buds that are colored are a various places/depths in the canopy and do not seem to show any other pattern other than one of the plants has a more buds colored than the others. After googling/searching and reading, I am sort of the opinion that this is normal but since this my first grow, really do not know. I am going to feed them today and I wanted to know if anyone thought there might be a nutrient deficiency or nutrient overload before I feed them or you think there is another problem. Also, do the buds otherwise look "normal"? Thanks!

Looks normal to me.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Looking good to me about 2 or so weeks into the bud stage? Looking healthy
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• crunchyfrog
        crunchyfrog commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks, any reason you can think of why one plant has more of these with color than the other 3? I started getting white hairs/pistils within a week after flipping to 12/12 would that be 3 weeks bud stage?

crunchyfrog That's what i do count that way as soon as i see the bud site start to shoot up the hairs that's when i count weeks of flower. Nope don't know why different color that's something i've experienced along with others on GWE.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X