Male, female, or both?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Male, female, or both?

I have a few plants growing in my sunroom that are about 6-7 weeks old, and I started giving them 12/12 about a week ago to start the flowering process. They are from bag seed, and two are Pineapple Express and two are cereal milk. I am almost positive three are females, but one I am not so sure about. I had a hard time getting good, clear pics of it, so sorry about that. I’m wondering if someone can help me out with this. What do you think?

Looking male to me but you could isolate it way out of the way give it a couple more days but i'm pretty sure it's a male.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I agree, looks like it’s developing sacks

Comment

Howdy FortyNation, in the photos posted, I would say that they could be either. I think that they a little more time to show their true gender. I have had plants that took up to two weeks under 12/12 before their gender (stigmas) showed. Keep a close eye on them for a few more days.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the input. After waiting a few more days, I am almost certain it is a male so I removed it from my sunroom. However, now one of my cereal milks is showing what may be pollen sacs among the young flowers. The cereal milk seed is bag seed, and I remember there being a decent amount of underdeveloped seeds in it when I got the bud, despite it still being pretty nice. My other cereal milk has flowers roughly at the same stage but is not showing the extra pollen sacs or whatever they are. I have a couple questions...

First, are these pollen sacs? And second, can I still continue to care for it until harvest, or will having it in my sunroom with my other plants pollinate/negatively impact the bud development on my other plants? I have about five others in the room, mostly bag seed but also an auto and a feminized.
          thank you for the input. Also sorry about the poor quality pics. I can try to get better ones if it is too difficult to tell with these.

Comment

Anyone? Just wondering if I should remove this plant from the rest of them?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X