Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First time grower - grow guide recommendations please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time grower - grow guide recommendations please!

Hi guys,

I'm just about to attempt my first grow with a couple of white widow autos and a 600w led grow light!

Needless to say, I'm very excited!

I'm looking for a good grow guide that's aimed at beginners like me. Something that breaks down the process step by step and doesn't assume that I know all the terminology and methods.

I've read https://www.growweedeasy.com/10-step...bis-grow-guide and this one which both seem pretty good.

Does anyone have any other guides they could recommend? Youtube videos would also be great as I usually prefer learning by watching

Thanks in advance,

S.

YouTube see GrowWeed Cheaply channel or Mr. Canucks channel. There are many more. Search for a channel you like and see what they have to offer
    If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I agree. Spend some hours on youtube, lots of good growers going through the process! And from a fellow beginner grower, my one tip is to make it simple! Pick a good soil, dont spend to much on nutrients, make sure your growspace is ventilated and clean and enjoy the ride.

Good luck!
      Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

As for growing, YouTube offers a large variety of nutrient courses too. Plenty of videos to learn a little deeper on what your plants will need.
        Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
        Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
        FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Ok great, sounds like my best bet is YouTube then. It's all so confusing at the moment, lol

Comment

Just mix it up buddy. If you like reading, type in your question and read away. Just make sure it's feom an accredited source. If you like viseos, look at youtube. Information is everywhere, just make sure it's factual information
            Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
            300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
            Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
            FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X