How bad is it? My 1st grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How bad is it? My 1st grow

2 gorilla glue autos going in pure ffof. Electric sky V2 600w. Calmag. 10 gal fabric pots(yes I know they are way too big). Ph of water 6.5ish. Well into flower but not sure how old exactly. Everything was goin pretty well until I added some liquid nutes last week. I hadn’t added any up until then but one plant was showing signs of what could have been deficiencies so I mixed up 2ml per gallon each of big grow and big bloom and some calmag. I watered heavily. This turned into nutrient burn and overwatering. But they were still good overall so I wasn’t worried and really one was actually completely fine for days so obviously I didn’t over feed that much, just one was more sensitive than the other. Well the 10 gal pots bite me on the ass because the water took almost a week to dry. During this time my babies were becoming less vigorous and more sickly and yellow. So I finally watered again this morning after letting the pots almost completely dry out. Here are some pics 10 hours after feeding. This time I added 2ml of big bloom and some calmag only and watered half the amount. I think I am seeing even more burned tips and yellowing. I don’t think flushing is an option because it will turn into overwatering due to the size of pots. What do I do? How bad is it? Should I stop feeding completely?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hrrmph; 06-24-2020, 06:35 AM.

Here are pics after a nights sleep.
    Attached Files

Comment

My autos burn if I hit them with nutes, maybe flush good let them recover and back off to 1/4 strength on the nutes. BTW the burns will not repair, watch new growth.

Comment

• Hrrmph
        Hrrmph commented
        Editing a comment
        Ok well at least it’s not just me. I wish I could flush but the pot size would turn a flush into overwatering. Thanks for the response

Your plants may be starving, I'm not sure... Hydro grower here...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X