Harvest question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest question

Hey all so my question is this. Judging from my pics here how long until these buds are ready to harvest and is there anything off that I’m not seeing? Thanks all just trying to make sure I’m on top of everything

Sure do look purty. When over 60-70% of pistils have turned color and the trichomes have turned either a milky or amber tone. You may need a magnifier for this.
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

What does the breeder say? Is it auto or photo? I would guess 4 - 6 weeks yet, maybe more depends on what you like, the strain and other variables. The more couch lock (amber) the longer it takes.

Comment

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        Honestly I’m not sure it was a clone given to me awhile ago. He said northern lights/white widow strain. I know it’s not ready to harvest and that the
        Size is increasing daily. I just wasn’t sure
        Really on how to tell when it’s ready to harvest. I’ve read a lot on amber trichomes, brown pistils etc but it’s quite unclear to me as to what’s best. Looking for that down lazy couch high

Pretty much what Rwise said. You want those buds to be the size of your fist not your thumb.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Are those thumb size?

SoOrbudgal Take a look @ pic #3

Comment

• PRIMO
        PRIMO commented
        Editing a comment
        It's OK we understand.

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        They are about 2 1/2 inches or so. So yes about thumb size maybe a little bigger. Is there anything I should do to increase the size? I mean she is growing buds bigger everyday so I’m not quite worried. I figured about a month or so to harvest but I’m not gonna pretend I know cuz it’s my first grow.
        I’m basing this timeline off of google pics for plants my size lol

• Xconian
        Xconian commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the help all btw

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X