RIP black Jack πŸ˜’

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP black Jack πŸ˜’

If the morning couldn’t get no worse went out back to check the garden water some plants big beautiful black jack fat buds stinking up the neighborhood had to kill it πŸ˜’ found some Bud mold DAMNIT!!!

Oh well had to take HER out of the garden didn’t want HER infecting her sisters BUD ROT the Covid 19 of Marijuana. That’s why you grow more than one plant because one of them is going to have to take it for the team.

She was so awesome loaded with fat sticky stinky bud all in the garbage can have fun flies you’ll enjoy it
    420Chicano ( Auto Flower Run ) before Xmas!
    Fox farm Ocean 🌊Forrest 3gallon Fabric pots
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants
    (Maybe AONL ) if Seed sprouts (waiting) 😊☝️
    CFL/Led lights set up...taking these girls pretty close to Couch Lock πŸ”

When I find bud rot I cut out the infected bud or buds and keep it growing.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah me too. In this rainy times I get a small bud rot every day, got a bunch of plants but it’s a common everyday thing to look out for and manage, specially outdoors

I just Stared down into the garbage can for like 20 minutes all that beautiful bud...I want to keep that plant going but I was afraid that the spores would start floating around in the air
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Bummer to hear this. I do the same and just cut out the mold if it's just on a few branches and keep it going. Sorry for your loosing her.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      They do but they are already in the environment all around the world, that’s how it appears, even in super clean facilities with air scrubbers it can occur, think about bread, no matter if you just bake it and place it in a vacuum chamber, spores were already there and will grow when the environment is right, So the spores are already always in the flowers, take the cleanest bud that is still moist and place inside a jar for two weeks and see how it rots with no spores from the outside

Thank you
    if that were my only Arbustos 🌱I would have Scoured the Internet to save what I can and options. My Grow buddy said to me FOOL!! Next time call me I could have taken her away or would show you how to Amputate Buds .....
    2 Lemon Skunk Plants

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok, so lesson learned: it won't ever happen again. That's the good thing about some of the rough lessons--which we've all had!! Keep on keepin on...

Yep been there done that. Your grows are going really good it's hard with heavy buds and very warm temps and no breeze. You should be proud p.s. where's your trash can LOL just messin
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Last year I was given bud rot, I used "Trifecta Crop Control" (the shit is pricey) to deal with it (claims to be safe to harvest). Well that and some fans and defoliation down low.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X