Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help

my plants started looking healthier but idk if I've fixed it or not what do yall think do my plants look healthy to yall Click image for larger version

Name:	20200622_210630.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	420316
    Attached Files

I'm not a grower in that medium but those plants look good to me. Can you give us some details about your grow and set up?
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Muenster710
      Muenster710 commented
      Editing a comment
      ya im using a 600w lazy boy led
      ive got 2 12 gallon dwc totes
      ive got a 20in X 36in X 53in grow tent
      and a 4in inline fan filter duct combo
      and 2 cirlce large air stones running off an 8 spout air pump one in each tote and there both indica strains one plant in each tote two little fans circulating air
      im in my 3rd week of dwc first 2 weeks i used a water pump to top feed to shave off time on the grow then when i did my first reservoir change i started to notice some signs of yellowing and browning on the lower leaves but new growth looks good unsure if i should cut off the yellowing browning leaves the roots now look like they have alot of white new growth shooting out of them i think i may have just shocked them moving them so young they are only up to there 3rd going on fourth node today although growth does seem to have slowed down quite a bit but i have taken out the top fed so its expected i guess im not really sure like i said its my first grow ever and im try hydroponics so far its gowing well and im super happy withit just trying to keep this smile of mine going strong without having to stress to much everyone here is amazing thank you all for all ur help and advise and tips ill take a pic of the roots on my next reservoir change.
      18/6 lighting schedule
      using fox farm nutes for hydroponics following there schedule
      also using R/O water cal mag and hydroguard
      i have the dirty dozen plus big grow hydroponics ph up down
      and electric ph and ppm ec readers and a siphon pump to help with reservoir changes

ya im using a 600w lazy boy led
    ive got 2 12 gallon dwc totes
    ive got a 20in X 36in X 53in grow tent
    and a 4in inline fan filter duct combo
    and 2 cirlce large air stones running off an 8 spout air pump one in each tote and there both indica strains one plant in each tote two little fans circulating air
    im in my 3rd week of dwc first 2 weeks i used a water pump to top feed to shave off time on the grow then when i did my first reservoir change i started to notice some signs of yellowing and browning on the lower leaves but new growth looks good unsure if i should cut off the yellowing browning leaves the roots now look like they have alot of white new growth shooting out of them i think i may have just shocked them moving them so young they are only up to there 3rd going on fourth node today although growth does seem to have slowed down quite a bit but i have taken out the top fed so its expected i guess im not really sure like i said its my first grow ever and im try hydroponics so far its gowing well and im super happy withit just trying to keep this smile of mine going strong without having to stress to much everyone here is amazing thank you all for all ur help and advise and tips ill take a pic of the roots on my next reservoir change.

Comment

18/6 lighting schedule
      using fox farm nutes for hydroponics following there schedule
      also using R/O water cal mag and hydroguard
      i have the dirty dozen plus big grow hydroponics ph up down
      and electric ph and ppm ec readers and a siphon pump to help with reservoir changes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X