ph-perfect advanced nutrients + sensi cal mag xtra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ph-perfect advanced nutrients + sensi cal mag xtra

hi everyone. at first, im not a native english speaker, please ignore my mistakes im growing three different seeds (my first grow. 1 pineapple express, 1 lsd 25 1 sugar mama), all of them are autoflowering. when they started to show calcium+magnesium defiecency at the same time, i decided to buy a calcium magnesium supplement. I didnt read the description, it says its for "non-advanced base nutrients" and it has 4% nitrogen, im saying the nitrogen value because of i see some dark-clawed leaf tips (3-4 leaf per plant). and i thought that its nitrogen toxicity. I saw some nute burn too (very little). of course nute burn and nitrogen toxicity has just started and slowed down. plants are 1 months old right now.

i add nutrients because i was loosing bottom leaves. (just bottom, and i thought that its nitrogen defiecency)

i added 2ml/1.5L sensi cal mag xtra. 1.5 liters per plant.(my medium is biobizz light mix . my light is 400W hps)
    my question is, will the cal-mag supplement hurt my plant? will it increase the nitrogen toxicity or nute burn.

i use only A.N. cut all nuts out right now and flush the pots, i use the con line not sensi but yes they have alot of nitro mixed in the cal-mag. check Ph levels of run off and let me know

Comment

• hollyweed
      hollyweed commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks but i dont have pH-meter. i added just cal mag with a low concentration.

No PH meter huh?... Don't tell Green he likes his PH adjusted.

Comment

Och get one asap.... Its very beneficial, thats fine you can use the cal mag as a foiler as well. But flush your pots i think you have a nute lock which can cause a nute burn too

Comment

Ph meater is cheep,or go to pet store ( one with fish)and pick up some ph strips. PH is número 1, on the list test and ajust water with each watering 6.5 is best in soil.lol

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought 7.0 for soil?

Jibblerjoe here is a soil ph chart

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
          Jibblerjoe commented
          Editing a comment
          I've never phd my water for soil, tap water 7.5. Maybe dirt is forgiving.

• r3m1
          r3m1 commented
          Editing a comment
          if in the ground their way more factors and the soil can balance its self out at times.

guys you're great. im glad to be here. i'll get a ph meter asap.

Comment

• r3m1
          r3m1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I picked up a meter on amazon 30 bucks

I have 2 PH testing kits good to have a extra test kit as well as extra bulb (just in case).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X