Advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice please

Hoping someone can give me some advice please. I have a 10weeker and shes flowering but i think shes turning in a hermie see pics below. My concern is i have a 13weekee thats flowering and also a 6weeker growing and i dont really want them all to be useless. What do i do and is it saverable or does it need burning is it smokable.... Thanks im new to this so still learning

Yes hermie can pollinate females. And you get tons of seeds

Comment

My personal opinion is to cut down males. If you even have females. If they a tree e all males than fck

Comment

Yea remove all males as tidy as possible and look for open sacks. If you find some mild diluted bleach wipe down tent/area. What i would to is rubbish bag over affected plants and remove to dispose even change clothes have a wipe down yourself aswell. Try youre best ti elimate further pollination if posdible
        IO'D

Comment

I would chop the hermie!

Comment

If it has balls ,chuck it. But even if you have a pollinated plant you'll still have smokable weed just have to sort out the seeds. Back in the sixties a $10 bag of weed could be 50% seeds & stems, But you could still have shits & giggles with the other half.

Comment

Yep.
              Like primo said.
              standard pratice was to sift through the seeds.
              That's what the flap on the zig zag papers was for.
              😁😁😁

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X