Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you like to do after a good smoke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you like to do after a good smoke?

I haven't heard from anyone on this, thought it'd be nice to share how beneficial this medication is.

I have OCD and a particular case of it - I'm a really creative mind, but my OCD prevents me to explore abstract ideas. Being a musician, this doesn't play a good role. And aside from guitar, it does effect other aspects such as daily routine and my work. Anyways, on to the benefits I get after medicating:

- I'm able to freely explore my guitar, creating music I can bind with and enjoy.

- When programming I can focus more on the structure and concept of my projects and less about code symmetry.

- I can enjoy the woods, nature, and the interactions with my environment without stressing

- And for the best benefit, I'm able to relax. I have a healthy mind, but it's always going. Being able to quiet it and enjoy the present moment is so rewarding..

I hope you guys get a lot of therapeutic benefits from this medicine, and I'd love to hear what you do and how it benefits you. Happy growing
    Ask questions, take notes, and check your pH regularly. 😌

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

MiracleGro soil (0.06 - 0.02 - 0.02)
    Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

I'm still trying to figure out the whole sativa vs indica thing. I can't seem to decide which strain is better for me. But I do like the journey. I have a little OCD (not like yours), RLS, and SLMS. So the indica settles everything down for me.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

While I can't claim to be more productive, after a vape session, I can state my following findings: My general anxiety level decreased substantially. I don't have any diagnosis of an anxiety disorder but I just came through a divorce and home building. I endured a LOT of anxious moments over the past year and change. I decided to started growing after rediscovering how much better I felt. Now that my crisis is mostly behind me, I feel more relaxed than I have in decades.

As for creativity, I can't claim more productivity. That's both physical and mental. I'm learning to write and play music on guitar, mandolin, harmonica and bass. I try to have all my practice, writing, etc. accomplished before packing my PAX3. I may have an epiphany here and there but no genuine increase in creativity.

I WILL claim that due to my newfound calm (not just from the immediate effects of consumption), I'm more able to focus. I am better able to follow Instructions.

As for strains, I'm picking up where I left off almost 40 years ago, Laughing Buddha (LB) and Acapulco Gold (AG). I also have/had some strains I 'm not familiar with. I like that LB/AG have a bit of CBD properties. I don't mind if I sacrifice a little bit of intoxication for the benefits. I'm trying at least one new (to me) strain on every grow. It's too early in my growing/consumption career to make definitive statements of my findings,, other than I am a fan of Blue Diesel. That assessment is from my first foray into a dispensary. My first crop assessment was hampered by an apparent mix up at Seedsman. My freebies may not have been what they were advertised. That said, considering I began this process with autos, the effects have been quite gratifying. My current crop is what I actually paid for and I believe they are what I ordered. We'll see if I will be able to recapture a little bit of lost youth. I have fond memories of LB and AG sessions...

There's much more to be grateful for, than the effects of my harvest. I find the practice of GROWING to be especially therapeutic too.
      A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Hey BR2K , sorry for your anxiety and all that's happened. I'm glad you've been able to relax and enjoy life, if not just a little bit more. Being relieved of anxiety is something not all experience, nor understand how much it's needed. Thanks for the input and I hope you carry on my friend

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
        300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

• BR2K
          BR2K commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. My tribulations are trivial, compared to some. I chose to accept the uncertainty of divorce for the promise of better days ahead. So far, it's going well. My decision was based upon the people in my life who chose to stay together but shouldn't have...THOSE ARE THE PEOPLE I REALLY FEEL SORRY FOR!!!

After a smoke I really enjoy an icy cold beer.

Comment

Budweiser? 🤔

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Take care of plants
            If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

I usually load a bowl and smoke and then tend to my plants for the evening, water, look plants over, trim if need be.
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck
              platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

Care for them and they'll care for you. Cheers to that.

2 x 2 x 4 Tent
                300W full-spectrum light

FlowerFuel (0-34-32)

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X