Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have some questions!

Hey guys,
    my first time growing in Hydro. The plant is growing on an angle, is it possible to stop it from doing that? Also I have some dead leaves on the bottom but they don't seem to be growing towards other leaves can I just cut them off?

I'm not sure how to stabilize a plant with DWC so I can't comment on that, although my plant was transplanted a little spanted and pver time the main stem grew towards the light and straigtened out. As for the dead leaves, if theyre over 50% dead, I'd sughest removing them yes, but you definitely need to identify the reasoning for the dying leaves.
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

It will follow the light, your plant looks healthy and growing. I would trim out some of the dead at the bottom more than likely they are not getting light. I take it you did not top it, but there are several examples of traing your plan, and in the process straighten it out. Nice job on what your doing so far, I started DWC last year and enjoy the results.
      Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
      A tale of two seeds
      Batter Up Sour Deisel
      Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
      New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
      Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

Okay thanks ill just leave it. And no I didn't top it I couldn't quite understand how to do it, and I didn't want to harm the plant trying so I just left it.

Comment

Topping just refers to cutting the main stem a little bit above a node.
          Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
          FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X