Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Harvest users?!

Hi all Future Harvest Users.
    I have been considering trying a new Nutrient for my coco grows and was wondering how you like it and which of their many products you recommend for a full grow.
    Any others who have a good recommendation for an easy to use and fairly inexpensive nutrient brand please don't hesitate to share your thoughts.
    alltatup & Canuck147 I think you both have used it?
    thanks

Nope - started with General Hydroponics trio.

Now I have used Green Planet trio with their ProCal for the past year. Each 1 liter container $15 Canadian.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      obviously you are liking it.
      I am using both Remo and Mantis.
      To be honest Remo has been good but took me a while to get used to it.
      Mantis is super easy to use but the price makes me keep looking.
      have to look into green Planet.
      Thanks

John, all I can tell you is that FH always works quite well for me. I used Advanced Nutes for a while and they were so difficult to work with!!! I never have any problems with FH; I use the whole line. One thing: it's cheaper not to buy directly from FH, I've recently discovered.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the heads up alltatup. Your grows are always good and even though i have never tried DWC the nutes usually can be used for coco too.
      I will check around the local shops and see what the prices are like.
      Thanks
      BTW is your avatar a picture of an Ocelot? I saw one many years ago at someones house. It was their pet. They said don't spook it or move fast or it may attack you.
      Cool looking cat but too big to tangle with.
      Last edited by JohnEmad; 06-21-2020, 07:53 PM.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      JohnEmad I found cheaper prices on amazon, but not the entire line. Yes, that's one beautiful ocelot...

Decided to go with green Planet as they have feeding schedules co designed with Autopots and Green planet as well as seeing several people on this and other forums grow with it. Price was decent and better then my last 2 choices.
    thanks for your input and best of growing for the last half of the year everyone.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I looked at their website: looks real good. Man, they have a huge line!!! Future Harvest is Canadian, too.

Have to use Canadian eh!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X