BC Bloombox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Bloombox?

contemplating one of these setups. Anyone used any of their stuff? I've not done dwc before and only have a soil grow to go off of. Wondering if it's worth the investment and really that much easier? Do you still train? Any input is appreciated!

Welcome Buffo420,
    I am not familiar with the BC Bloombox, but I do use DWC to grow, and I have had some good results using this method. A good functional hydro set up can be done relatively inexpensively. My first setup (a Bubbleponics) cost about $300, My second set up, I only spent around $185. Hydro is faster growing because the nutrients are readily available to the plants for faster uptake. The training, whether LST, Manifolding, Cropping, or SoGrg, still can be used to increase yields.
    Both methods have their good and bad points, so one should choose the method that they feel the most comfortable with and that fits their particular situation best.
    Good luck with your grow.
    Here's a photo of my current set up and grow in it's fifth week of bloom.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1266.JPG
Views:	200
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	42003
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

GWE has all the information. DWC is my preference, I grew in soil and coco but bubble-ponics rocks !! Fast , its all about speed. No bugs. Clean. You can easily build your own set-up better and cheaper, I did it all myself without having to leave the house. E-bay and Amazon. Good luck !!
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

Focus and relativity.

Comment

BC Northern Lights makes nice stuff, but you can build a comparable setup with tents for a small fraction of the price. There's nothing special about growing in a box like this - you still do, or don't train, etc., based on your preferences.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffo420 View Post
            contemplating one of these setups. Anyone used any of their stuff? I've not done dwc before and only have a soil grow to go off of. Wondering if it's worth the investment and really that much easier? Do you still train? Any input is appreciated!
            HI BUFFO, I have a BCNL RoomMate; so far, I think I'm the only one on the forum who has one of their boxes. I really like it because I was a total newbie and had no clue as to how to set up a safe grow room in my circumstances. It made stuff easier for me, and I have trained the crap out of my current grow.

I chose it because I wanted something self-contained, no odor, quiet and small. It suits my circumstances. However, if your situation is different, and you don't have the same requirements, why spend all the cash if you can do it yourself and save a bunch of moolah?
            Here's a view of the inside:
            Last edited by alltatup; 01-13-2017, 04:14 PM.
            Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
            2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
            Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X