Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Northern Lights Auto

Hey guys!

I have this Northern Lights autoflower, and i’m growing it in very limited space, so my question is directed to the people with experience growing this strain... how much more do you think this girl will stretch? She’s in week 5
    (first time growing so i don’t really know what to excpect)
    Attached Files

She's in flower now so can expect 3 to 6"
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Alright, sounds perfect for my small space, thanks!

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      ”Be nice be humble smoke ganja create peace respect nature”, good one

hello Ganjaman420, I just cut down my Northern Lights Auto, yesterday. she was in a 3 gal fabric pot and got to 60" tall. I had to tie her down toward the edges of the tent, and raise my light to the max. my tent is a 3x3x6. I harvested she on day 99. seedsman said she has a 75 day cycle. I don't have any pics of she before i chopped her. but these are the after pics.

Comment

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Damn, 60 inches, nice! Do you know about how tall she was in the beginning of flowering?

She started flowering around 4 weeks and was 24”

Comment

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh damn, so she might stretch alot more? Do you think i should top her, just to keep her from getting too tall?

hello Ganjaman420, I don't want to tell you how to grow your plants, learning is half the fun! with that said, and me knowing what i know now, i would probably top her. when i grow my next NL Auto, i am going to main line her into 8 colas. this one I did not top, just tied the branches towards the sides on the tent, to try and keep everything at the same height. she is now dried and trimmed, and i'm very please to say, she netted out at 5.75 oz.!!!!
    good luck my friend.

Comment

• Ganjaman420
      Ganjaman420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, 5.75 Oz is really impressive! I’m happy if i get 1 Oz with the space i’m growing in. Thank you for the info, and the good luck wish.

Here is an update on how she looks on her 7 week birthday, hehe

Comment

looking good Ganjaman420! your seems to be growing much faster than mine did. she will definitely give you more than an once. keep us posted.

Comment

• Ganjaman420
        Ganjaman420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you John! I hope you’re right about more than an oz. I’ll do a full update once she’s harvested and dried

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X