Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been using Seedsman.com, but ... in search of new source of seeds

OK,

Been growing for a couple of years and for the most part know what I am doing.
    At the start I ordered my seeds from "seedsman" and for the first year, they were good, but then about 18 months ago I started having trouble contacting them and getting help form their customer support.

To cut a long story short, I'm looking for recommendations of alternative seed-banks and suppliers of 420 seeds, hopefully someone with as extensive catalogue of seedsman (ie. I like buying Silver Haze, Northern Lights, White Widow, etc..)

So if anyone has any recommendations, I would really appreciate it.

SeedSupreme
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Good answer alltatup i have been looking through many seed banks lately and i go by the reviews from buyers but who knows the truth if there is truth LOL depends if you want $4 bargains or $12 check out what GWE lists for sellers that Vault has hundreds of breeders.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Nirvanashop.com isn't a big bank but they sell every strain you mentioned. Attitude is another big one but I haven't actually ordered from them yet so I can't vouch for them. I still use Seedsman mostly and I've never needed their customer support, what are you having trouble with?

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          I have ordered from attitude. They claim if you have a better way to ship contact them and they’ll try it. Pretty confident they offer guaranted delivery to every country in the world except Mexico and iran

• Poppa
          Poppa commented
          Editing a comment
          I used Nirvana beginning of 2019 with no problems.

Seedsman has had my money for 4 months and I still haven't seen any product or refund. I don't even get a response from customer service except for once a month they says they're still working on it?

Comment

I've had good results from MSNL but I'm not sure they'll have your strains.

Comment

• Poppa
            Poppa commented
            Editing a comment
            MSNL took money for 2 orders and sent me 1 lady's T-shirt had to contact credit card to get funds back.

Thank you all,
          F10werChyld - yep, I hear you, thats exactly why I've decided that enough is enough with seedsman. I know we are in "interesting times" right now, but so many companies have figured out how to continue operations and maintain customer support, but before the events of 2020 seedsman support was already imploding...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X