Hello bros. Help me with some answers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello bros. Help me with some answers.

Hello i don t know sure how to use cal mag. Because i have some leaves brown. I read on the site. And here we are. I want to know how to use. With nutrients or with just water after nutrients? And if you can tell me if biobizz its kinda ok for flower. And this cal mag hope ok to. In my country i don t find easy this.. Thank you. Love you all and do what you do.

Put it in first then your nutrients then your pH meter.

Don't know about biobiz.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

So cal mag with nutrients. All togheter? After i loock for ph

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Altogether - if you do it separately aren't they going to mix together in the pot?

Thank you bro. Awesome answer. 1 more qewstion and i go. Its a problem.. Program 13/11? 13 dark 11 light? I m not sure if i can change that now. But i m ok with 13/11 what you say bro?

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wouldn't change your light schedule until your ready to flip - the biggest reason why I grow autoflowers, don't have to worry about light leaks and it stays on 18/6

Photos and details of plants please

Comment

Who does the tried and true lighting for photos, anyone who grows them and wants a good yield does it because it works. Do the experiments 18/6 works best for photo plants. Post a pic of the grow when you can show us how those light times are working for you maybe it works for you we'd like to see.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thx for answers guys. Sorry for confusion. I m in flower now 7 days left. What i want to know. I go with my flowers 13/11 and i ask if this ok that program. And about clone i have 1 and i don t know sure if she need light and dark normal like normal plants. She i see is very well in cup of water. What you say guys?

Comment

Loock like this. Feel bad. I don t know what it is? Sativa indica? Auto is not i know for sure. Don t grow so fast

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              It is a clone that you took from your own plant but don't know what the plant is? Man it's tough to try and understand what you are asking or is it just me? What's the question?

Damn bro. I wanna now if this program 13/11 its ok for flower because i m in 7 days with my plants with this program. And 2 i wanna know if clones needs normal program lights and dark 18/6

Comment

Wait for it............boom
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Clones need to stay on a veg light period... 18/6 is good. But also not too intense light until roots get established.

And a 13 hour light on / 11 hour light off will flower a plant but will take a bit longer to start flowering.

Ive always done 12/12 for flower.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X