Harvest Day - Freak out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest Day - Freak out

Hello My friends, today was harvest day for my Northern Lights Auto, she lasted 99 days. so as I was giving her a wet trim, I found 1 caterpillar, that's the freak out part! how the heck did a caterpillar get indoors? I examined all the buds, and couldn't find any others. should I be freaked out?
    Also, I got a new family member last week, her name is Cali, shes 10 weeks today!

Congratulations on a great harvest and a loyal companion. Don’t worry about the caterpillar, they are pretty noticeable. They eat a lot of leaves and they poop in your plant, so just remove the poop and you’re all good. Also some caterpillars hide in the soil in the edge of the pot so check that too.

Comment

Thanks 9fingerleafs!

Comment

If you dont mind could you keep me updated on what u yield after cure time

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
          9fingerleafs commented
          Editing a comment
          You want to know how much weight they loose during curing and the weight difference between pretty moist buds and too dry? It’s about 5% so if you harvest and dry and have 100 grams of ready to cure but still a bit moist bud and cure and burp and keep drying for a month you’ll have around 95 grams of crispy dry ready to smoke bud. Is that what you want to know? Same thing is you have 100 grams of super dried bud and re hydrate with bóveda packs or smtg you won’t get past 105

Awww she's a doll what a happy face oh and congrats on your auto harvest enjoyed watching the grow.
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

thanks again guys. i will post the dried weight next weekend. I harvested my Gelat OG Auto about two weeks ago, it was completed in 80 days. I didn't do any kind of training with her, just let her grow. the main cola was beautiful. when i cut her she was 112 grams wet trimmed, and after the dry trim she was 23 grams. the total dry weight of the OG 3oz. i'm hoping the Northern light it net 3 oz too.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X