Handling seeded bud

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handling seeded bud

Hey guys and gals. Just inquiring on abit of knowledge on a topic of seeded bud. Im on my 2nd grow 1st indoor grow. So today my mate gave me 2oz of good but seeded bud so not so good but nice hairs and scent and techromes its a day or 2 away from nicely dried i could cone it now but still not quite properly dried. Anyway i popped heaps of seeds out! Soft seed not quite fully developed. So im wondering if i popped seeds out of bud then opened my tent and played with clones or seedlings would that pollunate my plant/grow area.
    IO'D

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200620_200809.jpg
Views:	136
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	419221
    IO'D

Comment

Good news free bud and more good news i had wash and changed clothes. More good news i still havent opened tent cause im unsure and paranoid ahahah. But yea if indoubt ASK ahahah
      IO'D

Comment

Unfortunately soft white seeds are not good, are there any dark ones that are hard? (sounds like the seed needed 2 or 3 more weeks)
        If the cutting is fresh it may clone, my thought is if it has been off the plant drying, it wont live.
        As to there being live pollen still in/on the bud, I myself have never thought about it,. Hmmm.

Comment

If you don't have any flowering plants around there is zero chance of pollination. If you are truly paranoid, simply wipe everything down with a wet cloth.

Comment

Thanks mate no i dont have flowering plant just auto seedlings and new clones on 18/6 so all should be good correct cheers.
            IO'D

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X