Leaves on 2 flowering plants have red/purple on leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Leaves on 2 flowering plants have red/purple on leaves

2 plants nearing 1 month into flower, had this issue arise when I used some rain water collected in a plastic kiddie pool. Gave them a flush and both cleared up, but now in flower it’s come back. Growing in ffof amended with natures living soil. 3-150 draw led lights, water usually 1/2 gallon usually every couple days, sometimes 3, 2 fans and a 6”exhaust fan, temps range from 70-80,rh from 40-60. I read that flushing living soil leaches the nutes so I’ve been supplementing with Botanicare bloom 2-2-3. Could I be over doing it? I can’t find anything that matches my pics or even the description.
    Also have a question about the close up picture, I’ve read that the orange pistils before you’re closing in on the end of the run could indicate hermies, that look like a nanner to anyone else or am I helicopter parenting too much?

Well Kid you are fine doing really well lovely grow I dig the fade on the leaf must be a strain thing sure don't think it's a deficiency. It's a bit crowed would be my only worry. The bud don't look nannered to me. Do you me the white hair turning orange it does that as they age unless light is too close then it will turn brown quickly.

What's the strain an are they photo or autos?
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Kidfromkansas
      Kidfromkansas commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I replied to your comment with a comment, I’m a newb

They’re clones a friend gave to me, the tall drink of water is white dream(white widow x blue dream) and the well rounded lady is creamsicle I believe, might be tangarang, something orange anyway lol. I wanted to run one au natural and see how they grow so she’s pretty bushy. Didn’t do a lick of training or topping with her. Thanks for the positives!!

Comment

Looking good, I think I can smell them from Oklahoma.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X