Ready for harvest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ready for harvest?

Does this look ready? It's at 8 wks, not very frosty but it's huge.

At this stage you gotta have patience. You've a couple 2 or 3 more weeks. The white hairs sticking out of the bud need to turn brown/orange lower leaves will start to yellow as she begins to shut down. It looks like you've done well so far, the last few weeks they pack on the really good shit, don't blow it now by harvesting to early. At the top of the page you can find all kinds of info. look at "When to harvest" tutorials and start reading.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What Primo said, Nice job so far, you still got a ways to go, do not harvest early if you can help it, the last 2-3weeks is when they bulk up.

You’ve received great advice! The next couple weeks is when they get potent. You would most likely be disappointed if you cut her down now. This stage is the hardest part until you’ve grown long enough previously that you have plenty of smoke on hand so you’re not in a hurry. Once you cut it down and dry it you’ll need to cure it 4-6wks as well to get the best smoke. Like Tom Petty said, the waiting is the hardest part. Good job though, plant looks great!

Comment

Those are beauties please wait longer you won't regret it
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X