Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow leaves !! Need problem solving fast!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Yellow leaves !! Need problem solving fast!

Hi all,
    Having issuses with my outdoor Northen Light Auto, grown in soil and fed organic nutrition. It's been 5 weeks since I put the seed in, letting it germinate directly in the medium, so about 4 weeks since the seedling shown her face to the world. No topping or pruning since most recommended not to do it for autos but Ive been tempted to main line (would appreciate tips about this as well).
    Been using PH down to water it with around 6.4 tap water and once a week for the last two weeks with organic nutrient. Yellow tips turning yellow which surprises me because I have two older plants (Royal Medic & Royal Highness) that barely shown any problems, some transparent spots (bugs?) but never yellow.

Que pasa con mi amor?! Whats happening to this Northern light?? Too much nutrients? Or just too early? Not enough? Im not checking EC level because Im partly lazy, partly not wanting to buy even more equipment and partly just dream of a perfect world where this is not needed for cannabis cultivation.

Really appreciate all your opinions, help & support!

Happy midsummer greetings from Palma de Mallorca!

The burn looks to be nute burn, the white spots indicate bugs. Watch the new growth and look at the under side with a 30X zoom lens. Captain Jacks Dead Bug, Spinosad are said to be safe to harvest. With the bug ID there may be household things to deal with them, such as for spidermites one can use 91% ISO 50/50 with water every 2 days for at least 3 sprayings.

Comment

just a couple of thoughts...the soil looks very dense, this can prevent the roots from getting the oxygen they need, if you transplant be sure to mix in about 30% perlite...growing in soil, no extra nutes are needed for about a month, it might be a bit "hot" for her...good luck! check out this page as well https://www.growweedeasy.com/cannabis-symptoms-pictures

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X