Plants sick need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plants sick need help

Plants where heathy... there still dark green but have yellow spots on leaves some are tiny and grouped together some are bigger and speard out and have brown leaf tips that rapidly move up the leaf? There in soil perlite mix..its not over feeding or mites.. the white on the leaves its copper fungicide...

Can we see photos of the whole plant? How old are they? I don't see brown leaf tips? Are you checking pH every watering? Size of pots vs. size of plant?

Comment

Yes ph between 6.2 and 6.5.. 1 gallon pots plants about 12 inches but smaller ones have it too. There like 3 weeks old

Comment

Hows your relative humiity? and temperatures?
        Do you spray your plants?
        Sorry, dont want to worry you, but last time i saw those white spots in my tent i thought it was powdery mildew and rippened all the plants and cleanned the entire grow space and equipment...

Comment

I'd point towards leaf septoria or a bug infestation. We need more details and better pictures. Do you grow outside or indoors?
          Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
          300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
          FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

There indoor.. temps 82f humidity 50-55 yes i sprayed them with with copper sulfate.. i thought leaf septoria also. My plants flowering are showing signs too.

Comment

Its not powdery mildew the white is the copper spray

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X