Man week 3/4 veg, slow start/outdoor grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man week 3/4 veg, slow start/outdoor grow

With clouds and rain for the past 2 weeks and when I germinated it no sun for acouple days I finally bought some CFLS 23wx7 for 150 daylight led
    my baby looks terrible, bugs in the storage garage are everywhere thinking about bringing it inside to a 2ft by 26in 11 ft to ceiling. Hall closet HELP HELP

What is it exactly you need help with? Drooping leaves: https://www.growweedeasy.com/droopin...water-cannabis
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

To be expected growing outdoors, MJ will droop when it's been overwatered. And what do we do for that is your question?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Am I using enough light? Should I have a light/dark schedule?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          No to your question and yes you need more light. Do you even know what it is male or female, grown from seed or clone? I'm asking cause because we need more info about the plant.

SoOrbudgal hey yeah its female, it started out long and stretching for light, I over germinated the seed. Sorry for the weak posts, I'm new to blogs/forums. Anyway this plant is gelato week 4/5 topped (also just topped again) in MG yellow bag(I know dont laugh at me I'm a noob) I transplanted it from solo cup to 5 gallon bucket too quick so it was a slow grower sunlight all day and 7 23w CFLs in the evening or on a cloudy day. That brings me to today. I put half a teaspoon of foxfarm veg grow in a gallon of distilled water (first mistake) when it was time to water her. And I also noticed leaving her in the sunlight all day it folded the leaves like tacos day before I watered it. And with the 7x23watt CFLs I think they are way to close. Any help or advice
        Last edited by BrentN2shoes; 06-23-2020, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Strong sun may of taco'd the leaf. I think it look green healthy leaf don't clip leaf anymore. Have the CFL 6" above put your hand under it let it stay there for at least 30 seconds at that height if it feels to warm raise it. Don't over water lift the pot if it's light water it. Put it in shade if temps outdoors above 90f keep up working with her but don't over feed or water keep track of what your doing.

SoOrbudgal heres an update on my plant, I'm trying to keep it in veg so I bring it inside in the evening and put in my closet and run it on the 7 CFLs. Lower leafs turning lil yellow and bugs love it while it outside. What can I do better
        Attached Files

Comment

Looks nice, Captain Jacks Dead Bug, Spinosad, ladybugs, praying mantis with the last 2 being the preferred for outside.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X