Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRIMO
    replied
    Doubledealing72 That's a nice healthy looking plant. I'm sure you have much more experience with autos than I do. With that being said, if it was mine at 98 days I would have to assume they slipped a photo seed in the pack. I'd go 12-12 and lose about half the foliage for max. light and start flower neuts. But that's just me bro, not trying to tell you what to do. Grow on cube dude.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL well congratulations Doubledealing72 on your growing. Man you got a huge surprise " phoauto" LOL can't wait to see her bloom did i just coin a name?? ohhh i better get the lawyer and copywrite that....

Leave a comment:

• OportoGWE
    commented on 's reply
    i'll for sure have a look, i'm still a newbiew 1y and a half of grow here! not even heard of HST ahah for i love the way they look, trying my first grow at 24/0 aswell in an auto let's see how it goes !

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! This one has been a handful lol. She is an auto, but my light schedule is 24/0, and she never transitioned to flower. So she is 98 days in and I switched the light schedule to 20/4 to see if she can start flowering without going all the way down to 12/12.

And there is no LST about it lol. I'm all about the HST. I do the quadline method. The link is in my signature if ya want to take a look. Ive done all my grows this way since grow 7 and have not looked back!

Thanks for dropping by!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Its the Autos! 🤣 Happy 4 years to you! My, how the time flies!

• OportoGWE
    replied
    Originally posted by mcubed476 View Post
    Hey all! I'm 3 days away from my 3 year growversary and I'm starting my 12th grow. I've learned so much from this website that words truly cannot express my gratitude for having stumbled upon this site just over 3 years ago.

Here's my stats and lineup for this round. Nothing has changed, but if you haven't seen my grows before, here is a summary:

4 55w auto cobs
    3x3x6 tent
    Megacrop main nutrient
    megacrop sweet candy
    Megacrop bud explosion
    Calmag
    Silica Blast

I currently have Grow 11 still underway, so I'll be starting 2 and adding one later on. My lineup currently is:

Bubba Kush by Dinafem
    Mass Shooter by Garden of Green

I have quite a few choices for my 3rd and final pic, but I'm not sure which one I will choose just yet.

Off to the races we go!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200617_230353_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	418491

Name:	20200617_230408_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	852.3 KB
ID:	418492
    What a beautiful LST and Lolipoop u got there !!! love they way u trained it !! And happy growversary !! hope u have a blazzing day ahah !!

One love

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    @mccubed happy upcoming anniversary and 11 grows. I'm coming up on 4th year anniversary in July, and I'm also on my 11th grow. You are speedier than me!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    started a topic Grow 12 - 3 Years In

Grow 12 - 3 Years In

Hey all! I'm 3 days away from my 3 year growversary and I'm starting my 12th grow. I've learned so much from this website that words truly cannot express my gratitude for having stumbled upon this site just over 3 years ago.

Here's my stats and lineup for this round. Nothing has changed, but if you haven't seen my grows before, here is a summary:

4 55w auto cobs
    3x3x6 tent
    Megacrop main nutrient
    megacrop sweet candy
    Megacrop bud explosion
    Calmag
    Silica Blast

I currently have Grow 11 still underway, so I'll be starting 2 and adding one later on. My lineup currently is:

Bubba Kush by Dinafem
    Mass Shooter by Garden of Green

I have quite a few choices for my 3rd and final pic, but I'm not sure which one I will choose just yet.

Off to the races we go!

Name:	20200617_230353_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	1.06 MB
ID:	418491

Name:	20200617_230408_copy_1209x1612.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	852.3 KB
ID:	418492

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X