Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newbie: Is this anything I should be conscerned with? (Plant #3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie: Is this anything I should be conscerned with? (Plant #3)

So this is my first time growing. I am growing 3 White Widow (non-auto-flowering)... I am growing in an indoor tent using a 600 Watt LED Lamp kept 24-30 inches above the plant (no heat on plant). Have a vent, in tent osculating fan, and a fan outside tent blowing air in as the room is higher in humidity as their is a humidifier. Today is day 14 of them being seeding. I pretty much have just been watering them, as growing in soil that is full of nutrients for cannabis. I transplanted these plants 3 days ago. I seen no sign of stress, in fact all 3 plants really started growing. Keeping a temperature of around 83 F and humidity of 50-54%... 18 hours light on and 6 off.

So the picture of multiple plants the top 2 pictures is plant 1, and the middle 2 pictures is plant 2. Both have a nice dark green color and growing pretty fast. The bottom 2 pictures are plant #3. Plant #3 is the one I am slightly concerned about. It has a slightly more pale look compared to plants 1 & 2... and it is growing just a bit slower... It grew taller at first than plants 1 or 2. And it was this way before I transplanted to a bigger pot. The other 3 pictures are of Plant #3. Outside of the tent and away from the LED light it doesn't look as bad as far as seeing the slightly more pale color. Unfortunately I cannot get a good picture under the LED light as it over powers my camera. Can you all please look and tell me if the plant looks healthy? I would really appreciate it. Not sure if it is fine and I am just over-worrying... or if there is something lacking or something wrong. I would appreciate any advice.

Also, Are these plants close to the veg state? I plan to feed them in the next few days FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom, RapidStart and Cal/Mag... Is this a good time to start? I plan to feed them about 1/2 of the recommended amounts at first and watch the plants..

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Also if Plant 3 looks ok... Thanks in advance...

They don't look too bad - something odd about them tho - and what is the soil full of nutrients called?
    They are in the vegetative stage - feed them? I thought you said they were in soil that is full of nutrients for cannabis?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• RickyX
      RickyX commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the advice. I am growing them in Big RootZ soil... I added in about 20% pearlite and also about 10% seedling soil into the mix as well so the nutrients wouldn't overwhelm the plants when I transferred them to bigger pots. See pictures in post below of the soil...

• RickyX
      RickyX commented
      Editing a comment
      So I read to use a good soil (this was recommended) and then to once every 2 weeks feed them about 1/2 strength of the General Hydroponics + RapidStart + Cal/Mag... is that right... or should I just use RapidStart and Cal/Mag in the watering and not the General Hydropoinics (FloraMicro, FloraGro, FloraBloom)...??? I appreciate your advice so much... Thanks

I am growing them in Big RootZ soil... I added in about 20% pearlite and also about 10% seedling soil into the mix as well so the nutrients wouldn't overwhelm the plants when I transferred them to bigger pots.Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2020-05-08 at 10.51.01 PM.png
Views:	260
Size:	5.16 MB
ID:	418507
    Attached Files

Comment

To me it looks like a small overwatering issue. Or a drainage issue, maybe not enough perlite.
      What are your PH levels ??

Are you planning to feed them flora bloom in this stage ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• RickyX
        RickyX commented
        Editing a comment
        I am running PH 6.4. Yeah I am going to start feeding tonight .3 oz each of FloraMicro, FloraGro and .1 oz of FloraBloom. .o1 oz RapidStart, and then some Cal/Mag. mixed into purified water. Will use PH UP or Down to get to PH of 6,4 in a gallon of water...

You dont need to feed that small plant..
      specially not bloom now ?
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X