sharing some pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sharing some pics

So I had a couple mishaps with some FBL seed I been playing with. broken stem, snapped branches trying to train. learned some things not to do, but they turn out ok in the end had to bandage. smoking some FBL's now and drying these girls.....Thanks FBL!!
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Hot damn look at you and what a gift, i'm just thrilled with his also. I got 2 of those lemon skunk auto of his now just seedling and 3 more 4 wks. old. But i've yet to manifold i gotta get down with that technique all i've done is topped and LST of course i've super cropped plenty but not a manifold yet.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Thank you! hell yeah gift and a great help. I have this FBL ive got going , meant to quad but cut before countingbut shes growing good

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Great looking

Very nice DG, I've got some of FBL, going too, mine are doing fine.
      He did a great job with his seeds, no doubt about it. Click image for larger version

Name:	20200618_095418.jpg
Views:	367
Size:	692.9 KB
ID:	418975
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Dieselgrower mine are in 2gallon pots too ,4of them in a 2x2 . 2of the 4 are coming down very soon, letting them get fully mature.
        9fingerleafs. FBL, is a grower on here

• 9fingerleafs
        9fingerleafs commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh I see, I’m familiar with mr.buttloving, didn’t know he did those seeds, that’s awesome

• Korn
        Korn commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 saw a post recently of a grower who is starting some Panama Red and Columbian Gold seeds saved from the 1960’s. Sure wish you could track yours down. They would be worth their weight in gold and then some in trading material and lost genetics. Please don’t give up the search.

Cinderella Jack this morning
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CJ ladystud balls.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	783.9 KB
ID:	419013Click image for larger version

Name:	CJ ladystud balls 2.jpg
Views:	269
Size:	818.7 KB
ID:	419014

Most of these ladies will receive her pollen. The front row is nearly all vegging photo ladies in need of transplanting.

Name:	CJ pollen recipients.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	419015

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        CJack, looking nice, are you gonna use any on autos?
        Again bud, appreciate the seeds,Thanks.

• Dieselgrower
        Dieselgrower commented
        Editing a comment
        very cool. Thanks bud!!

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm only breeding autos right now. The only photoperiod plants are in pic #2 and are the 2 small plants in the front left corner, the solo cups and the bigger plant in the front right corner. As far as autos go, there's some Glue, Amnesia, Blueberry, NYC, OG, Strawberry Cheesecake, LSxSC, LSxNL and some other stuff in there.

Anyone want male autoflower pollen? I've got a nice male Northern Lights x LSD plant from Boreal Seeds whose fate needs decided very soon.

Name:	LSD male.jpg
Views:	277
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	419021

Here's a shot of his balls for verification.

Name:	LSD male balls.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	612.6 KB
ID:	419022

Comment

Never seen regular auto seeds for sale before. Most all ive seen was feminized autos. If you can do so easily, i would be interested in the regular male autoflower pollen. If you can isolate it from your other projects, harvest some balls, dry and save and send with future seed trades would be great! Thx, Korn
        Last edited by Korn; 06-19-2020, 03:54 PM.
        If you bend you will be less likely to break.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          That Northern Lights x LSD turned out to be a tranny. I have feminized Cinderella Jack Autoflower pollen for you though.

figured Id use this post vs starting a new 1. Question is it possible that an autoflower may need a kick in the ass to start flowering? I have this FBL ive got that i was hoping would be done now so I can flip on my photo plant. but she wont got? the above 2 plants were her sisters and today Im cutting the 4 I started after. She was planted 2nd week of april. she has had a tough go, Did just flush her got a lot of brown spots. has had really nothing but water with or without calimagic since seed

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Dieselgrower. Yes i have had a slow flowering auto big like yours long veg. i finally put under grow light 12/12 boom took off set her back to 18/6 no problems. FBL seeds are legit and grow strong from most his autos and now also got his photos going. Very hardy could not be happier FunkyButtLovin

• Dieselgrower
          Dieselgrower commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, Ive had great luck with his seeds . do you think itll be ok under 12/12 with my photos? or will she needs to keep under 18? Ive got an alaskan purple Ive been doing since first week of april and 3 other photos ready

• FunkyButtLovin
          FunkyButtLovin commented
          Editing a comment
          I am back. Any updates on this plant?

yes I fliiped and it seems to be flowering, but is gonna stay in with the photos @12/12. Ill post some pics when I get home. got a few good looking bushes in flower psyched!!

Comment

ok here are some pics of that auto and the other I have going. I have switched to Green Planet GP3 nutes and theyre in coco-loco. which they seem to like along with the mars light. I got the FBL NLxLS, garden of green GSC, bad azz OG cheeze, seedman Alaskan purple and super skunk kush. feeding tonight so they are a tad droopy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            You are looking like me LOL we gonna have a dispensary of various buds all the more interesting and fun. Mine are looking a bit droopy during the transition from veg to flower they hit that lull of duh with all the extra heat and humidity this time of year here. I just watered with some ph and epsom salts the last watering. Now's when i get Ph issues this time of year trying to keep soil and plants happy.

The cheeze seems a little pissed but still is growing, cant seem to figure who to label the pics

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I think these look great Dieselgrower they are just being whiny LOL your doing a great job keeping so many happy. It's alot of work to grow top shelf weed for yourself.

• Dieselgrower
            Dieselgrower commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks SoOrbudgal it really is. I deff have a little more going than I want but they seem to be ok, I get excited when they start to flower

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            They look good. I would clone that Alaskan Purple, I did but gave away my only cutting and it turned out to be the best smoke I've grown this year. I can't find seeds either, they've been out of stock everywhere for a while and I fear that they won't be coming back.

Actually funky I got that seed from you when you first helped me out, so thanks. I never cloned yet. my dad did give me a little hydro type clone station? is it too late?

she is big! the GSC is looking good too. Your NLxLS should turn out well also. I hope the stumpy cheeze and kush stretch out

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
            FunkyButtLovin commented
            Editing a comment
            It's never too late but it does get a little tougher the older they get and the more woody the stem is. It's not difficult by any means although your stress level may rise waiting on roots the first time lol.

maybe I can find some cloning gel locally and try it. shes got plenty to trim off.

Comment

I can vouch for this stuff although Clonex (I'll be using their line this winter) or any other brand should work fine.

Comment

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              ok thanks. I should try it with out some sort of cloning gel correct? 1 more question, where Im starting 3rd week of flower, If I was able to snip a few would they start in flower or would they revert back to veg?

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              Put them under 18/6 or so and they'll reveg from the time they start rooting if they were far enough along (likely) I've taken some before about 10-12 days into flower and they took off vegging as normal once they rooted in about 10 or 11 days. They didn't have buds setting up yet on mine, if you can clearly see that the cut you're taking is flowering, you're probably going to have to deal with some revegging but monster cropping is pretty kick ass and makes for very vigorous growth once she takes off again.

Use the gel if you're going to use jiffy pellets or rapid rooters.
              Last edited by FunkyButtLovin; 07-21-2020, 09:44 AM.

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              what my dad gave me was like a small tote w/ a bunch of holes in the lid , little cups and foam to go in them and and air pump. Im gonna shoot to a grow store at lunch and see if I can get some gel, should I get something else to put them in or that foam ok? I m assuming I cit the foam to a disk and put the stem down into the res. but I will be going into soil so if theres something better

so the place around the corner had this. never been there, then I see it says 1/2020 on the bottom so it maybe expired. so I may never go back. but Ill try a few clipping when I get home.

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
              FunkyButtLovin commented
              Editing a comment
              With that setup you could snip and go straight into the tote or you could snip, dip in gel then into the tote. It's easy, don't overthink it but don't forget to label things correctly. Make a cup of water, pick a plant, mark your collars, take a cutting, put it in the cup, repeat as many times as necessary then either straight into collar and into tote of water of dip in gel and into collar then into the tote.

• Dieselgrower
              Dieselgrower commented
              Editing a comment
              ok , i was just gonna try the purple. maybe 4 or so. Ill be back to post

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X