Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgently need suggestions

High Growers,

how is it growing? So I am facing a weird dilemma here. It is my first time growing, and I am above to hit that stage where you can't decide when to harvest. But I am facing another concern here, my buds look thin and disoriented. Please see the photo attached to this thread and tell me what did i do wrong so for the next time I won't repeat my mistake.

p.s., beside the thin buds, see the fan leaves they look like they about to die..
    please suggest me something and also when should I harvest..

I'd really appreciate it 🙏🏽
    Cheerio!!

Your Leaf is dark green and shiny so you're probably overdoing it with nitrogen, some plants will grow singleleaf up top like that but it could also be Revegging check your timer.
    Space for Rent.

Comment

• GrowerNotShower
      GrowerNotShower commented
      Editing a comment
      it can't be revegging, it's an autoflower. Plus harvesting time is within 2 or 3 days and I already have cut the nutrients but the leaves are not showing any sign of change in color. Also considering the size of the buds, I don't think I would get a decent quantity and quality.

I just wanna know what did I do wrong so I won't make these mistakes next time.

Loose and larfy buds - not enough light.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• GrowerNotShower
      Editing a comment
      I am using 50W red and blue UV 50cm light for a single pot. Everything was going just fine throughout the veg and flow stages. but after pruning (which i think i cut too many leaves) she didn't respond well.

GrowerNotShower There was and is not enough light not strong enough to develop tight buds. It was over fed nitrogen and it shows through the leaf 1-2 finger leaf is never normal unless she is in reveg. We aren't saying nothing that we as growers have not done ourselves with learning. Sorry about this plant our advise is read up on the tutorials try and follow best you can with what you have to use. We all had to spend $$$ to grow very good weed so... Take it or leave it ,we've given you our thoughts and we've grown many years. Best of luck hope things get better.

Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GrowerNotShower
      Editing a comment
      Hi,
      Thanks for the suggestion. I will keep this in mind for the next time. However, the question is what to do from here. If she is in revegg stage, what should I do. Should I harvest it before the buds get more weak?
      Last edited by GrowerNotShower; 06-20-2020, 07:41 AM.

50W isn't too much power, and it doesn't cover a large range. After a few inches or so it drops. Lighting is priority numero uno
    Have some fun. 😌

8 x 8 x 5 Camping Tent
    300W full-spectrum light

Locally Sold Soil (0.04- 0.01 - 0.01)

Humboldts Secret Calmag & Iron (2-0-0)
    FlowerFuel (0-34-32)​

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X