ID:	418468Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2349.JPG
Views:	73
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	418469Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2355.JPG
Views:	135
Size:	3.53 MB
ID:	418467 My first grow was done with bag seeds a friend gave me to learn sexing plants and working through the different aspects of a grow. I ordered 5 each White Widow, White Rhino and Somango XXL seeds from Nirvana. For my second grow I used 2 seeds from each of those 3 strains all having a 8 to 10 week flowering window and all plants matured within days of each other at right about 10 weeks of flowering. I am now working through my 3rd grow and both the White Rhino and the Somango XXL matured days apart at the 10 week range of flowering window. The White Widow on the other hand is in it's 14th week of flowering and the Trichomes have still not turned cloudy. I have even checked the lower buds and they aren't turning cloudy. I am still having new growth and pistils appearing and leaves have begun to turn purple. My question is have any of you experienced this type of thing when doing a grow? Also I would like to ask if any of you have advice on if I should just flush and harvest or just let them grow as long as they stay healthy until the Trichomes turn cloudy?
    Last edited by Poppa; 06-17-2020, 07:55 PM. Reason: Added pictures

I think no one really knows what’s up with autos because they’re so new and so different. Some seeds may inherent more than the auto trait, like a shitty structure or never ending flowering. Maybe the plant is starting to be affected by light. Maybe you just got a bad pheno. Flushing might help because triggers senescence wither triggers ripening. You could also put into 13 hours of darkness every day. To see if that helps. I’ve only grown couple of autos and I don’t like the lack or consistency, some people get amazing autos, others not so much. THreyre not for me

Comment

• Poppa
      Poppa commented
      Editing a comment
      They are photo not auto seeds. I will try the 13 hours of darkness to see if that gets the Trichomes to turn cloudy.
      Thank you for your response.

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Ohhhh I see, I don’t know why I assumed they were autos. In that case I have plenty of experience with that kind of plants. Do give the plant up to 14 hours of darkness and flushing won’t hurt, but if the rest of the plants are not found the same then you just got a shitty pheno, not all plants are winners. Don’t waste too much time on a plant that doesn’t promise much. You can also harvest and make room for more and better plants. If you have any more questions please share some pictures so people can really give their opinion

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X