Problem I cant solve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem I cant solve

I am growing 5 plants in coco, all are fine except for this one is showing yellowing and weird shapes for new growth, ph level is 5.8 - 6
    I thought maybe its calcium deficiancy I gave it calmag in each feeding and now I gave it additional dose as well

Can someone help if you know what is the problem?

The yellowing between veins on the leaves does look
    like a magnesium deficiency. Get your ph up in the higher range the next couple waterings to correct then start watering with different ph levels. High ph one watering, low ph the next. Not all nutrients require the same ph to be available for the plant to use. Some require a lower ph and some require a higher level.

Learn how to easily adjust pH up and down if needed for your cannabis grow. It helps prevent nutrient deficiencies!

Comment

Thank you will try that

Comment

That’s not a deficiency. Not sure what it is but looks more like bug damage or root damage

Comment

Something points me to TMV tobacco mosaic virus. Go and check out that one for pics.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
            bboyfromwayback commented
            Editing a comment
            Big brain! Lol

That’s something I’ve never heard of or seen but I researched it and it doesn’t look good! I wonder if it can make you sick if you smoke a plant that was infected

Grab a 30X zoom lens and give them a very close look over, under the leaves.

Comment

bboyfromwayback no it does not make you sick. GWE has article on it or just google. I've had it on my outdoor a couple times but it does not hurt the buds never had it indoor. You will see more post as summer progresses seems to show up more outdoor at least that's where I've seen it.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Gotcha! Must be why bc I’m strictly indoor. My buddy’s dad grows a huge crop outdoors every year and I’ve been helping with the trimming since I was a teenager but never seen that! Looked crazy in some of the pics I saw online. Bright yellow and green plants

Comment

Maybe their isnt anything wrong with it? It looks to be healthy and growing very well. Maybe its just variegation in the leaves? Just throwing it out there, because I have a beginner that cant decide what color she wants to be..She is healthy, just weird.
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                  bboyfromwayback commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I’m currently growing a plant who’s top leaves are colored exactly the same. It came out of the ground all goofy looking and discolored. It straightened out after a few weeks and began looking somewhat normal

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X