Good or bad? Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good or bad? Help

Is this allowed to do. Am I going to harm plant by tying her down like this i bended those benches really strong. Plan is for controlled grow so tops dont throw shadows on downs.
    Veg 11 week
    Skunk xl
    Last edited by Cunjo420; 06-17-2020, 10:14 AM.

That’s what we all do. In a few weeks it won’t even look like the same plant and there will be colas (bud sites) all over it

If that main stem is too hard to bend you could try to supercrop it over but if you’ve never done that before I’d start towards the top so if you snap it off it won’t hurt anything. Be more like topping it if anything

Comment

Originally posted by Cunjo420 View Post
      Is this allowed to do. Am I going to harm plant by tying her down like this i bended those benches really strong. Plan is for controlled grow so tops dont throw shadows on downs.
      Veg 11 week
      Skunk xl
      No: thats not 'we' all do, you may take a more mature approach to your grower skill

and relize perhaps after your 2nd - 4th LST that nothing in life is free

gaining tiny kola's at the end of distorted laterals don't make extra weed

if left where god intended makes one large easy to harvest, dry, kola

grow a set see for yourself

good luck

Comment

Training certainly is good for indoor grows, you will get more harder buds than if you do not train them, BTDT! Its all about the light penetration here.
        And when bending them over, if they break dont get excited, let it hang there unless it brakes off completely. Outdoor plants can benefit from this as well making not only the plant set on heavier, but the broke over top also.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X