Drying above the lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drying above the lights

Has anyone dried the buds above the light canopy? It's not dark but it's not bright either. No direct light. Just wondering.

That's an interesting question smoorman. I have a plant that looks like it will finish well ahead of the other three. I'm looking for a place to dry if I have to do the chop before the others. Two considerations are light and smell.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I have my tent in the basement. And as soon as I’m done with a grow, same day new ones are sowed and starting again.
      I have never used my tent for drying
      but I do just hang them in the basement - and my weed is fine. My experience is a long as the buds don’t get direct sunlight, they don’t lose their potency
      Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 06-17-2020, 12:56 PM.
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X