Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Line of Nutrients most used

Hi there,

I've been curiose about the line of nutes u all use, wich is the most "used" ? i know it's very personal and each one to it's likes but.. let's try to find out wich one do most people like to use!

I used BioBizz for a long time, but honestly not very pleased at it, no big results to show.

More recently i been using Atami Bloombastic, wich i like a bit more, but most recently i found out about Green Planet line and Terpinator, any feedback on this ??

One Love

Well it's not just the growing nutes store bought stuff. It's the whole picture of the grow. You can get the most hyped up ferts and still have a crappy grow if all is not correct with environment in my view.

But i'll say what i'm using at the moment. I know lots of different countries can't get the same shit we have here so they use what's available in their country. I use age old organics liquid bloom 5-10-5 NPK ratio only when in bloom. I make or mix potting soil amend it with lots of other organic mixes that feeds the plant for at least 8wks. Then i feed poop teas if they need it.

I know someone here uses Green Planet.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I’m 100% CANNA.
      almost - cal mag is from GH. And my voodoo juice is Advanced nutrition.
      but I really like CANNA, very pleased with most of their products
      Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
      You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

Has anyone tried monster bud mix aparently you mix with soil and it contains everything for your plant from seed to harvest just add water seems a lifesaver but id like to see results before i try as they would be good for autos that would be done in the 12 week and its only 5 euro a pack

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
          Well it's not just the growing nutes store bought stuff. It's the whole picture of the grow. You can get the most hyped up ferts and still have a crappy grow if all is not correct with environment in my view.

But i'll say what i'm using at the moment. I know lots of different countries can't get the same shit we have here so they use what's available in their country. I use age old organics liquid bloom 5-10-5 NPK ratio only when in bloom. I make or mix potting soil amend it with lots of other organic mixes that feeds the plant for at least 8wks. Then i feed poop teas if they need it.

I know someone here uses Green Planet.
          I Agree with u 110% u can have the most juiced nuts but without the proper experience and the right environment, for sure u not getting the best/most
          of your plant !

Comment

Never used canna but if I had the money that what I would use. The best bang for your buck it’s botanicare in my opinion. Currently using GH because it’s the only thing available, it’s so shitty I make my own bloom usin MKP, Epsom salts, sulfates and nitrates

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Ive never tried these two.
              Always got really good along with what I have. But I also have for the next 2 years, so maybe then I will purchase them.
              Most exited over the PK 13/14

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              Rizhotonic is rizhobacteria that works with roots to feed them and canazyme its enzymes and humic acids that help break down root waste

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              Canna’s answer to voodoo juice. I’ll try them next time.
              Just sowed 5 Fat banana feminized today. Next indoor grow.

And I got a answer from RQS - they gave me the 20% discount on my next order..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X